15th August Sydney to Delhi
Flight departure and arrival time will be advised later.
Terms and Conditions
- Best & Less Travel Pty Ltd, “Best & Less Travel”, ABN 33 070 559 456 is an Australian company, herein referred as “Best & Less Travel”.
- All the passengers hereinafter referred as, “the Passengers”, comprise of each person in a travelling party, acknowledge and agree to Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as “the Terms & Conditions”) stated herein, in connection with the private charter flight, hereinafter referred to as “the Flight”. “Best & Less Travel” price guarantee is not applicable on this flight.
- The contact person, hereinafter referred to as “the Lead Passenger”, dealing on behalf of the Passengers acknowledges and agrees that, the Lead Passenger has the consents and authorisation of the Passengers to secure a booking in the Flight and the Passengers agree to the Terms & Conditions.
- The Lead Passengers will be notified and updated with the new document containing new terms and conditions, where in the event that these Terms and Conditions required to be changed for the operation of the Flight. Each party irrevocably and unconditionally submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia.
- We do not accept any and all liability, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, for the acts, omissions or default, whether negligent or otherwise, of third party providers over whom we have no direct control, for any losses whatsoever that may arise in connection with the flight, and future intended flights, and by agreeing to these terms and conditions “the Passengers”, hereby release Best & Less Travelfrom any such liability. Under circumstances where liability cannot be excluded, such liability is limited to the value of the purchased travel arrangements as determined by Best & Less Travel. We do not accept any liability in contract, tort or otherwise for any injury, damage, loss (including consequential loss), delay, additional expense or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly, by force majeure or any other event which is beyond our control.
- Given the unprecedented global changes as a result of Covid-19 pandemic, “the Passengers” acknowledge and agree the flight schedule cannot be guaranteed and are subject to change.
- “The Passengers” agree and acknowledge that this flight is not a standard commercial flight and that there may me inherent risks involved that may not exist with standard commercial flight.
- In case of deportation, “the Passengers”, acknowledge and agrees that, the entire cost towards, not limited to, deportation penalty, return fare and cost of Quarantine will be borne by “the Passengers”.
- In the event of breach of these “Terms & Conditions” caused by “the Passengers”, “the Passengers” indemnify “Best & Less Travel” for any losses, whatsoever, that may arise as a result of such breach.
- “The Passengers”, acknowledge and agree nothing in this document is intended to constitute a fiduciary relationship, employment relationship or an agency, partnership or trust.
- In relation to “the Flight”, if “Best & Less Travel”provides any assistance or information, such as information related to entry in India, onward transport assistance etc., to “the Passengers”, “the Passenger”, will still remain responsible for such matters.
- “The Passenger”, agree that you are subject to applicable laws in connection with this flight.Henceforth, the terms “you” and “Passenger(s)” refer to the person making the booking and each of his/her travelling party.
- Eligibility– only “the Passengers” fulfilling the following criteria shall be allowed to book this flight, and future flights:
- An Indian citizen who normally resides in India or, an Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) who normally resides in Australia
- Please refer to https://www.mha.gov.in/
- A passenger who is NOT exhibiting ANY of the following symptom(s)—cough, sneezing, fever or any respiratory distress. If you have any of these symptoms you will likely be denied boarding of the flight by Government officials at the airport.
- A person who satisfies above points, and who is very confident that s/he will be able to arrive at the departure airport in plenty of time for the flight (at least 5 hours prior to the scheduled departure time).
- It is the sole responsibility of “the Passengers”to ensure the eligibility to leave the origin country and to enter the destination country. Best & Less Travel shall not be responsible if “the Passengers” are denied departure from origin country or entry into the destination country.
- “The Passengers”, agree to follow all directions given by the ground staff, flight crew and officials at the departure and arrival airports and during the flight.
- If for any reason, “the Passengers” are not able to board the aircraft will not be entitled for any refund.
- All incoming flights into India are subjected to necessary government approval and will be finalised by the Indian Mission in the country of departure.
- “Best & Less Travel” is engaging the services of Air India Ltd to operate this and future charter flights, with Air India’s crews and “Best & Less Travel” will assist to coordinate the flights and ticketing.The ticket fare, “the Passengers” pays, will fund this flight operation.
- Best & Less Travel reserves the right to change the ticket prices at any time without notice. Best & Less Travel will not provide any residual refund for full refund for the tickets purchased before the price changed.
- Infant ticket price will be 10% of the adult ticket price.
- “Best & Less Travel” will make every reasonable effort to ensure the flight is not overbooked. In case if the flight is overbooked “Best & Less Travel” will provide your full refund of the ticket price paid and shall not be liable for any losses as mentioned in paragraph number 5.
- Tickets purchased cannot be transferred to another passenger.
- Payment - only bank transfer will be accepted for the purchase of the tickets and deposit, Best & Less Travel requires cleared funds in the account before the deadline provided. A deposit of $200 per person will be required at the time of booking to secure the seats on "the Flight". Balance payment of the ticket will be required at leat 7 days prior to departure. If the passengers fail to pay the balance payment the deposit will be forefieted.
- Air India will issue e-ticket for each passenger for each passenger and the e-tickets would be delivered via email 2 days prior to the departure.
- You should regularly check the email address that you provided in your booking (including any spam/junk folders) for information in connection with this flight.
- Baggage Allowance - each seat occupying passenger will be allowed a check-in baggage of 30Kg plus a maximum of one piece of carry-on luggage, weighing a maximum of 7kg. There is no additional baggage allowance for purchase. The baggage allowance will be strictly enforced by the airline. A maximum of one piece of carry-on luggage with a maximum weight of 5kg will be allowed for an infant less than 2 years. All the baggage will be subject to necessary inspection and disinfection. Baggage regulations are subjected to the airline’s conditions of carriage. No prohibited items shall be carried in baggage.
- Infantsblow 2 years will require a separate ticket with no seat and will be seating with the accompanied adult. Only one infant will permitted per adult. The infant passenger must be accompanied by its natural parents. Infants travelling must meet all the necessary requirements for travel. Newly born infants are not permitted on this flight. There are limited numbers of bassinet on board and it may not be available for the infant during the flight.
- Children traveling with their relatives/guardian may require authority from both of their parents. Please check the departure/destination country requirements. A minor child must be accompanied with their natural parents all the time.
- Pregnant Womenwho are above 28 weeks of pregnancy are not permitted on this flight.
- “The Passengers”, acknowledge and agree that this is not a standard commercial flight and certain in flights services and amenities may not be available. Due to Covid-19 pandemic there will no catering services in order to minimise the interaction between crew and passengers. However, food, water etc. will be provided.
- Seat allocation, where available, and priority check-in and boarding will be provided to the elderly, pregnant women, families with young children, individuals with a disability. “The Passengers” cooperation and help is highly expected to prioritise these passengers.In compliance with local regulations, crew rest and quarantine area on board, some seats would be blocked.
- As per the Indian regulations, personal protective equipment (PPEs) will be provided by Air India as necessary.
- If under the circumstances it is required for the operation of the flight and/or it is in the best interest of the other passengers and/or crew, “Best & Less Travel” reserves the rights to deny the boarding to any Passenger or remove any Passenger from the flight, without any liability for losses whatsoever.
- At the departure and arrival airports and during the flight “the Passengers” must follow the local authorities’ Covid-19 safety advice. Please Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India website. https://www.mohfw.gov.in/ for health and quarantine information.
- Passports and Visas - it is “the Passengers” responsibility to ensure that you have valid passports, entry permit, departure permit which meet the requirements of immigration and other services and other government authorities. Any fines, penalty payments or expenditure incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be your sole responsibility. All “the Passengers” are subject to relevant government’s quarantine laws and regulations.
- No refund will be provided under any circumstances due any ineligibility if “the Passengers” are unable to take this flight.
- It is “the Passengers’” responsibility to provide correct information at the time of booking. In case of failure to provide correct information may result in cancellation of your booking and no refund shall be provided. and Best & Less Travel Pty Ltd will not be liable for any losses whatsoever that may occur due to incorrect information.
- No refund will be provided for any reason beyond their control, where “the Passengers” cannot board the flight
- In the event if “the Flight” does not operate “the Passengers” is entitled for full refund. We will not accept any liability as mentioned in paragraph 5.
- For reason beyond “Best & Less Travel’s” control “the Flight” schedule, departure city, date and time, arrival city, date and time may change. No refund will be allowed in the event of such changes.
- The Airlines reserves the right to deny boarding to any passenger if the health of the passenger cannot be managed during the flight. It is “the Passengers” responsibility to disclose such information related to health, irrespective of how minor it is, prior to the booking.
We are trying our best to ensure appropriate care is taken to efficiently assist the passengers in organising this charter flight, with limited team members providing assistance. Your cooperation and patience will be highly appreciated.