3 Nights Exclusive Bangkok
Price From: $430 AUD
IBIS Bangkok Sukhumvit 4
Price : $430 AUD (For Two People)
Offer Ends - 31st Aug 2019
- 3 Nights accommodation in a standard double room.
- Breakfast is not included.
- Sightseeing - City and Temples Tour.
- Return private transfers from
Activity information :
City and Temples Tour -
This three-hour tour is the perfect journey to visit some of Bangkok's most iconic temples.First, visit the glimmering Golden Buddha, the world's largest solid golden statue,housed at Wat Traimit. Next up, explore Wat Pho, one of the largest and oldest temples in Bangkok one of the largest and oldest temples in Bangkok , and home to more than 1000 Buddha images. The temple is also considered the first public university of Thailand, and known as the birthplace of traditional Thai massage, Your third and final stop is Wat Benchamabopit, one of Bangkok's most beautiful temples. Also known as the Marble Temple, this structure glistens from the white marble that this structure glistens from the white marble that makes up the entire building's facade, exemplifying Bangkok's ornate style of high gables, stepped-out roofs and elaborate finials.Your tour wraps up back at your hotel.
- Air-conditioned transfers.
- English speaking tour guide.
- 1 x Bottle of mineral water.
- Entrance fee.
- Flights are not included.
- The pictures displayed are not of the hotel.
- The Above mentioned hotel might change depending on subject to availability or Alternatively similar kind of hotel will be provided.
- Above price is not for peak season dates.
- Price quoted is subject to availability, change in tax or exchange rate or seasonal surcharges.
- Tour itinerary and timings are a guide only and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Please contact tour operator at least 24 hrs prior to departure to reconfirm tour.