Price From: $390 AUD
IBIS Styles Bangkok Sukhumvit 50
3 Nights/4 Days
Price : AUD 390 (For Two People)
Offer Ends - 31th Nov 2018
- 3 Nights accommodation in a standard room at the Ibis styles sukhumvit 50
- Everyday buffet breakfast.
- Attraction - Chao Phraya Princess Cruise with dinner.
- Return seat in Coach Transfers from airport to hotel.
- Peak/festival period surcharge
- Beverages NOT included in the quotation
- Visas & International Airfare
- Entrance Fee (unless specified)
- Driver & Guide Tipping
- Room service
- Early Check-in
- Late Check-out
- Luggage truck & Porter
- 50% supplement for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs - 0700 hrs
- If City / Resort Fees / Tourist taxes are applicable then the same will be Payable directly at hotel /Apartment.
Attraction details :
Half Day Chao Phraya Princess Cruise with Dinner
Experience Bangkok by night aboard this cruise (Chao Phraya Princess) that will take you along the Chao Phraya River. See two of Bangkok’s most famous attractions illuminated in the night – Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn) and the Grand Palace (Official residence of the King of Thailand). Sit back and relax while feasting on Indian and Thai delicacies and enjoy the magnificent skyline of Bangkok.
- Transfers from Centrally located hotels
- Entrance tickets
- Hotel standard Check-In / Check-out time varies from destination to destination, 1200 hrs or 1400 hrs or 1500 hrs
- Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is put on hold-On time limit basis or vouchered. Rates include only those items specified in your itinerary
- Transfers in between 1900 Hrs to 0700 50 % of Transfer supplement will be charged
- Maximum waiting time at the airport shall be 60 - 90 minutes from the touchdown of the flight
- Refund strictly as per the cancellation policy.
- Above price is not for peak season dates.
- The pictures displayed are not of the hotel.
- The Above mentioned hotel might change depending on subject to availability or Alternatively similar kind of hotel will be provided.
- Price quoted is subject to availability, change in tax or exchange rate or seasonal surcharges.