3 Nights Calming Kuala Lumpur
Price From: $545 AUD
BERJAYA TIMES SQUARE HOTEL
Price - $545 AUD (For Two People)
Offer Ends - 31st Aug 2019
- 3 Nights accommodation in a twin/double room.
- Everyday buffet breakfast.
- Sightseeing - Kuala Lumpur Orientation and Suburbs & Batu Caves Tour.
- Return seat in Vehicle Transfers from Kuala Lumpur Airport
Kuala Lumpur Orientation
The Kuala Lumpur orientation tour is the best way to explore the city's most interesting sightseeing attractions. You will be mesmerised by the many interesting architecture of historical past, as well as the ultra modern buildings in the golden triangle of Kuala Lumpur.
A trip to the outskirts along the Ambassador Row, Istana Sharif Ali and Malay Villages. Stop at the Royal Selangor Pewter and Batik Factory. Last stop will be at the limestone hills of Batu Caves, the shrine of Lord Murugah, a Hindu deity - a flight of 272 steps lead up to the temple cave.
MALAYSIA TOURISM TAX:
A National Tourism Tax of MYR10 per room per night applies to all booked accommodation, including late check-out, in Malaysia (subject to change without notice). This is a mandatory fee and is payable directly to the hotel upon check-in/out.
- Flights are not included.
- The pictures displayed are not of the hotel.
- The Above mentioned hotel might change depending on subject to availability or Alternatively similar kind of hotel will be provided.
- Above price is not for peak season dates.
- Price quoted is subject to availability, change in tax or exchange rate or seasonal surcharges.
- Tour itinerary and timings are a guide only and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Please contact tour operator at least 24 hrs prior to departure to reconfirm tour.