4 Nights Panoramic Phuket
Price From: $780 AUD
SUNSET BEACH RESORT
Price - $ 780 AUD (For Two People)
Offer ends - 31st Aug 2019
Activity information :
Phang Nga & Koh Khai Speedboat
Throw caution to the wind as your embark on a day-long speedboat adventure to some of Thailand's most spectacular islands. After being picked up at your hotel, head to your speedboat - your home base for the day - to explore fascinating Phang Nga Bay. Discover the beauty of this bay by visiting islands and limestone outcrops such as Talu Cave and Ban Tak Dad fishing village. Along the bay, enjoy scenic views of fauna and flora at Panak Island, and the amazing limestone outcrops at Hong Island. You may also visit Tapu Island, known as James Bond Island after parts of the movie,'The Man with the Golden Gun,' were filmed here, and the 150-year-old Muslim Village of Koh Panyi,entirely built on stilts. Enjoy a packed lunch on your speedboat between locations or while lying on the beach at Koh Khai Nai Island, a beautiful, small island surrounded by coral reefs and colourful fish - a snorkeller's dream. Spend your afternoon soaking up the sun and the sea before heading back to Phuket in the late afternoon, sun-kissed and filled with happy memories of your day at sea.
Duration : Approximately 6.5 hours, departs daily at 8:30 am
- Flights are not included.
- The pictures displayed are not of the hotel.
- The Above mentioned hotel might change depending on subject to availability or Alternatively similar kind of hotel will be provided.
- Above price is not for peak season dates.
- Price quoted is subject to availability, change in tax or exchange rate or seasonal surcharges.
- Tour itinerary and timings are a guide only and are subject to change without notice.
- Please contact tour operator at least 24 hrs prior to departure to reconfirm tour.